Paper flowers are an inexpensive, whimsical way to brighten up a party or a room. All you need is colorful tissue paper, scissors, and some string.
Try these 5 fun ways to decorate your home or your next party with paper flowers:
1. Tie a few flowers on sticks collected from the backyard, then tuck them in a recycled bottle or mason jar. This blue and green paper flower centerpieces graced the tables of my nephew’s baby shower.
2. Tie them on an embroidery hoop and hang them from the ceiling. This would be super cute as a mobile for a baby nursery or a girl’s room.
3. Greet your guests in style by pairing some flowers with these cute fabric birds perched a on a wreath.
4. Make wallflowers! These are embroidery hoops covered with bright fabrics, and a paper flower stitched in the middle. Arrange a bunch of them in different sizes and colors on a large wall for a really unique decor.
5. Paper Flowers are perfect gift toppers! These look so cute and classic when paired with simple Kraft or white boxes.
If none of these ideas suit your fancy, put one on your head and call it a day!!
Don’t know how to make paper flowers? Check back next week for a quick tutorial!